- 10849 15th Ave NE, Bottineau, ND, 58318 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1168 Sqft
- Have you been dreaming about your having own sprawling hunting paradise hidden away in the Turtle Mountains? This. Is. The. Place! Situated on 218 acres (gratis tag!) of rolling hills & lush forest this property has everything you are looking for! You will make up every morning in your oversized master bedroom to a picturesque view of your own private lake with hundreds of feet of shoreline. The house has been nicely updated & has 2 more bedrooms, a full bathroom with a tiled shower, an open concept living ...
- 619 Thompson St, Bottineau, ND, 58318 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1192 Sqft
- PRICE REDUCED!!! Here is a house with a ton of curb appeal that is close to downtown Bottineau! The back yard features a 24' x 24' detached garage with alley access, a huge concrete patio, a large brick paver driveway beside the garage, a deck, & a yard shed. A steel roof & siding were updated in 2009 & in 2017 a new bay window was installed which allows all kinds of natural light into the living room. On the main level of the home you will find a large living room, the sit-in kitchen with patio door ac...
- 909 Main St, Bottineau, ND, 58318 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 952 Sqft
- Come take a look at this extremely cute house with a lot of nice updates! This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has a newer steel roof & also some newer windows as well as a new sewer line & water line that were installed in 2018! On the main level you will find a spacious living room with laminate flooring & a nice built in feature, a completely updated bathroom with lots of storage, a nice dining room, a kitchen with newer cupboards & countertops, the laundry room with plenty of storage that is attached...
- LOT 1 - 8 Kersten's 10th Addition, Bottineau, ND, 58318 United States
- Here are 8 different building lots within the city limits of Bottineau that are all available now! These lots are all over 1/3 of an acre & they are located close to Tommy Turtle Park. Each lot is 110' wide (front footage). The lots on the west side of Park Street are 142.25' long. The lots on the east side of Park Street are 150' long. Seller has reduced the price from last time they were advertised. $350/front foot is the asking price now. Which works out to $38,500/lot. Sewer, water, curb, & gutter are i...
- Ohmer St 205, Bottineau, ND, 58318 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1008 Sqft
- BACK ON THE MARKET! Come take a look at this affordable house that could be a great starter home or that investment opportunity you've been waiting for! This property could easily be one level living if desired as everything needed is all on the main level & there is a ramp on the back deck if you had to avoid stairs. On the main level you will find the living room, the kitchen, the separate dining room, one bedroom, the 3/4 bathroom, the laundry area, & a large storage room as well. There is also an attic ...
- 3083 90th St, Rolette, ND, 58366 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1064 Sqft
- Come take a look at this charming farmhouse on 10 acres south of Dunseith! This property is located 6 miles south of Dunseith just off of Highway 3 & it features a 16' x 24' one stall detached garage that is insulated & a 24' x 24' shop with a cement floor. On the main level you will find the master bedroom, the full bathroom, a large living room with patio door access to the 12' x 16' deck, & the sit-in kitchen that also doubles as the laundry room. On the upper level there are 2 large bedrooms & a...